Thursday 14 July 2016

Where I Have Been


Where I Have Been

Hi everyone.

So, I have been away for quite a while and I wanted to write this little update to just let you all know where I have been.

Basically, my A-Level exam and coursework deadlines have come and gone, and in the months that i've been away I have been revising and doing work for them. I felt like I needed to spend as much time as I could in preparation for my exam and doing work for my BTEC courses, meaning something had to take a back seat for a while. Blogging was one of these things, unfortunately.

However, I am now back and ready to begin blogging as much as I possibly can! I'm on summer holidays until August/September when I start University, but I will be studying Journalism and blogging is a great extra-curricular activity for my course. I will begin to regularly post on all of my blogs again and I can't wait for you to read them!

Alanah

No comments:

Post a Comment